24 February 2015
St James's Hospital, Dublin, the largest hospital in Ireland has selected Jayex Technology to provide Self Service and Patient Calling Solutions within their Outpatients Department.
The project, in partnership with Jayex's Irish partner Grapevine Solutions Ltd, will see the hospital transform itself to the latest technology to give their patients a more efficient and better experience. The first part of the system goes live in March 2015.
The project is the first joint deployment between Jayex Technology Limited and Grapevine Solutions Limited. Paresh Makwana, Business Development Manager at Jayex Technology commented: " The fact that the leading hospital in Ireland has chosen to work with Jayex after an extensive selection and testing process is a vote of confidence in the Jayex Enlighten patient flow managment solution."
The hospital has identified the following benefits :
- The elimination of queues in the OPD and reduced waiting times in clinics
- Faster patient throughput in the OPD
- Improved data quality through patient correction of their demographics at kiosk
- Improved patient experience including a survey portal
- Clinician efficiencies through electronic patient calling
- Improved communication with patients by broadcasting specific messages to identified groups through check in kiosks and screens